SHARE consortium organises a 3-days public workshop on needs in research and on-going initiatives for nuclear decommissioning, December 1-3, 2020
This workshop will be a great opportunity to hear stakeholders’ voices and go deeper in the understanding of their needs in order to build, by end of 2021, a shared road map for future potential collaborative projects in the field of Research* for Decommissioning.
8 domains, where needs were identified, will be investigated, first through plenary session with presentations of major on-going initiatives, where presenters will focus on their vision of remaining needs, and then through break-out “on-line post it” sessions, where participants will be invited to participate actively:
- Safety and radiological protection,
- Project management and costing (including digital tools),
- Human resources management,
- Characterization before, during and after Decommissioning and legacy waste retrieval,
- Site preparatory activities,
- Dismantling technologies ,
- Environmental remediation & site release
- Management of Waste from Decommissioning or legacy waste.
(*)Research = R&D, R&I, methodologies, standards, etc. in technical and non- technical domains.
You can find more detail on the program here : Agenda
To register please use this link: Register Now