From June 10th to 12th SHARE consortium will be hosted at DigiDecom 2020 – International Workshop on Roadmap for Decommissioning Innovation in Halden, Norway. This workshop aims at bringing together a multidisciplinary international community for open and highly interactive exchanges about experience from earlier applications, as well as opportunities for future applications of new technologies and methods.
To learn more on DigiDecom 2020 click here
Through the participation of SHARE consortium and Expert Review Panel, the objectives of this workshop will be to discuss the mains points of the project that aims to :
- Facilitate finding a roadmap for innovation
- Innovation needs based on experience from completed, on-going and up-coming decommissioning projects
- Future landscape of decommissioning and foreseen innovation needs
- Connect the dots together
- Connect emerging techniques with industry needs
- Integrate existing and emerging technologies like digital twins, robotics, AI, mixed reality, serious gaming.
- Identify barriers and facilitators
- Technology, organizational and other barriers to overcome to succeed with digital transformation
- Assets that can facilitate innovative applications.
- Facilitate partnerships
- Connect providers of innovation with those who will apply it and those who regulate it
- Connect people working on, or in need of similar things
To download DigiDecom flyer click here